Re: Does Oracle have anything like SAP Business Intelligence Accelerator?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:44:09 -0800

Serge Rielau wrote:
> DA Morgan wrote:

>>> ROFLMAO, thats hilarious absolutely hilarious, thanks Daniel it was a
>>> slow start to the week until you decided to lighten things up!
>>>
>>> -Euan
>>
>> Keep Laughing:
>>
>> http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-bw/sap-bw-on-sql-server-vs-oracle-720912

> Gee 3 1/2 year old post. What's the word you like to use? Neolithic..
>
> Cheers
> Serge

Just like the numbers indicating there are more Oracle databases on this planet than there are DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, and Informix databases combined? Been that way for more than six months too.

Sorry Serge but the war is over and you were not on the winning team. Even your own hardware and consulting divisions agree.

Want me to post the IBM System z10 EC presentation copyright 2008? Just give me the official IBM permission to do so. <g> The only place DB2 is mentioned is under the list of IBM Trademarks.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor