Oem windows 2003 issues

From: <kulkarni.ninad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:51:10 -0800 (PST)

We have a situation over here. We uninstalled oracle enterprise manager from one box completely and our production environment still looking for that old EM for some reason. We used to schedule our nightly backup job using this repository but we no longer use this. Is there a step that we missed during this operation which might have caused this? or is there any change that we have to do on our production side to reflect this change?

Configuration:

Oracle 9207 RAC -- Production environment. Oracle 9i EM -- Enterprise manager repository. Windows 2003 SP1 EE.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Received on Tue Nov 11 2008 - 14:51:10 CST

Original text of this message