Re: Does Oracle have anything like SAP Business Intelligence Accelerator?

From: <euan.garden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:25:50 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 10, 12:36 pm, Serge Rielau <srie..._at_ca.ibm.com> wrote:
> DA Morgan wrote:
>
> >> ROFLMAO, thats hilarious absolutely hilarious, thanks Daniel it was a
> >> slow start to the week until you decided to lighten things up!
>
> >> -Euan
>
> > Keep Laughing:
>
> >http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-bw/sap-bw-on...
>
> Gee 3 1/2 year old post. What's the word you like to use? Neolithic..
>
> Cheers
> Serge
> --
> Serge Rielau
> DB2 Solutions Development
> IBM Toronto Lab

Not just 3 1/2 years old but from "BI Guy" who works at some random company with < 100 employees. Obviously a definitive source of SAP's deployed database platforms.

Do you want to re-open the debate from a couple of years ago about how Microsoft runs its SAP install on Oracle while we are at it :-)

Thx Daniel, you started the day with laughter and now I am going to head home giggling at this "gem", and I bet Serge is too.

-Euan Received on Mon Nov 10 2008 - 20:25:50 CST

Original text of this message