Re: AWR Sample Report

From: <>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:08:25 +0100

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 04:59:04 -0800 (PST), Charles Hooper <> wrote:

>Raja, it is good that you want to understand how to read AWR/Statspack
>reports. I highly recommend reading the blog entries at the link that
>I previously posted in this thread.

Charles, please do not respond to this person. The only thing he wants is
- avoid reading the documentatioin
- free abstracts from the documentation as he can't be bothered to search for it
- you doing HIS work for free.

He is asking similar questions in various newsgroups, all of them boil down to him getting free consultancy.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA