ora-03232

From: <markg22003_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:02:21 -0800 (PST)

ORACLE 8i (we are in process of upgrading to 10g).

UNIX solaris 5.8 (we are moving to new box).

We recovered our production database in our current environment with RMAN. We started getting ORA-25153.

We added the old tempfile to the temporary tablespace and resized it at the same time. (don't know if this makes a difference).

We are now getting ORA-03232 on random queries. These are queries that have always run even when the tempfile was only 2GB. It is now 10GB.

We have not bounced the database since the recover, as this is a production database.

Could anyone please help ?

Thank you. Received on Thu Nov 06 2008 - 10:02:21 CST

Original text of this message