11g Enterprise Manager Performance Tab Not Working

From: Jeff <jeffrey_collins_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:53:18 -0800 (PST)

We purchased Oracle Standard Edition. I noticed that in Enterprise Manager that I can't click on the Performance tab (no clickable link). I can click on the Home, Availability, Server, Schema, Data Movement, and Software and Support tabs. I am logged in as a user with sysdba privileges. Is this limitation caused by us purchasing the standard edition as opposed to the enterprise edition, or is there something related to enterprise manager that is causing this?

Thanks
Jeff Received on Mon Nov 03 2008 - 10:53:18 CST

Original text of this message