return all base objects referenced by a cursor?

From: <wodenic_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 06:17:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Its been a slow day at work, and I had a thought to write a bit of sql to return the list of indexes, last time analyzed, and num_rows for a given cursor.

I initially thought about using the join and split pl/sql functions available on the web to take sql_text and parse it to return the top level of objects referenced 1 per row, but i am now curious if there is a better view to obtain all the base objects referenced by a cursor. Any ideas?

thanks
Craig Simpson Received on Fri Oct 31 2008 - 08:17:48 CDT

Original text of this message