Re: 64G file limit on ASM

From: Steve Howard <>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:40:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 30, 12:07 pm, NetComrade <> wrote:
> Is there are an existing monitor in Grid that would alert us of that?
> Thnx.
> We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR2, 10g2RAC on RH4/RH5 and Solaris 10 (Sparc)
> We use RMAN and remote catalog for backups

I assume it is a 16K block size tablespace, with only one datafile? I ask because we have bigfile tablespaces with datafiles much, much larger than 64GB that are stored in ASM.

If so, a general tablespace alert in grid should do the trick.

HTH, Steve Received on Thu Oct 30 2008 - 14:40:22 CDT

Original text of this message