Re: Oracle Designer 2000

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:00:32 +0100

"Mr. Chow Wing Siu" <wschow_at_Comp.HKBU.Edu.HK> schreef in bericht news:ge8a3o$knq$1_at_net44p.hkbu.edu.hk...
| Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl> wrote:
| > It's still there as a part of the Oracle Developer Suite (Designer 10g). I
| > recently downloaded and installed it, and it's still functional!
| > Shakespeare
|
| I installed it recently. Will there be any next or future version
| of Oracle CASE tool?
|
| --
| Johnson Chow

For the statement of direction on Forms, Reports and Designer see http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/pdf/10g/ToolsSOD.pdf

As Phil Herring states in another post in this thread, there is no support for new database features, but Designer will be maintained 'as is' for new versions of Database and Application Server.

Also take notice of the integration of Designer with JDeveloper/ASF using Oracle jHeadstart

Shakespeare Received on Wed Oct 29 2008 - 02:00:32 CDT

Original text of this message