VB - API call to execute procedure, not using bind variables?

From: Dave <David.C.Watson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:10:36 -0700 (PDT)

We are executing the below statement through a visual basic API and it's executing the SP with the literal values instead of bind variables, thus filling up our library cache with multiple unique statements and hard parsing over and over and over again...

Does anyone know how we can change the code in VB to pass it to Oracle and use bind variables?

Thanks

SCHEMA.STORED_PROC('" & v_ID & "', '" & CStr(Format(v_RepBeginDate,
"dd-MMM-yyyy")) & "', '" & CStr(Format(v_RepEndDate, "dd-MMM-yyyy")) &
"', " & sched_def_inst & ");