Initialization Error: Failed to read POST response

From: BeginnerDBA <hpcasalino_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

Guys,
I need some help, I am cloning ,my PROD DB to a test environment, I did first using my test database and it worked, but running with my PROD failed.
I am using OEMGrid Control, Wind2003, DBOracle9i, I am trying to connect using OEMGC and when start trasnfering "One datafile" via HTTP (I guess is the temp file) fialed with the error: Initialization Error: Failed to read POST response.
Please does anybody have a little idea what could happen?...please I need some guide...I will appreciate so much....Thanks

I tried looking for the error I the only I got was the follwoing:...It looks like a patch that I need to apply, but nothing about workaround.

Subject: Oracle Enterprise Manager Management Agent Patch Set Notes for Windows 10g Release 2 (10.2.0.2)
Doc ID: Note:375161.1 Type: README
Last Revision Date: 01-AUG-2006 Status: ARCHIVED

Skip Headers
OracleŽ Enterprise Manager Management Agent Patch Set Notes for Windows
10g Release 2 (10.2.0.2)
B31109-01 Received on Fri Oct 24 2008 - 15:46:12 CDT

Original text of this message