Re: Oracle 11g Consume 100% of the CPU Cycles

From: Palooka <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:58:51 +0100

Peter Müller wrote:
> I have the same problem. I have no support identifier and I don't have
> the possibility to get one (I can not invent one). Is there another way
> to get the patch?

You could steal one, beg for one or pirate one.

Alternatively, you could join the honest community, and either get a paid-for support contract, or take advantage of Oracle's very generous free download licensing terms, and do without Metalink and patching for the purposes of trial, home learning and so forth.

Palooka Received on Sun Oct 19 2008 - 13:58:51 CDT

Original text of this message