Re: how do i split a string

From: Maxim Demenko <>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 18:11:04 +0200

Bob Jones schrieb:
> Ok, I just wasn't sure why you were providing an alternative solution to a
> different problem.

You see - to find *all* occurences of repeated characters within given string (meant - to find corresponding position and length) in my opinion is not much different, it is just a more general case of what was asked - to find *first two* occurences. Do you think, it isn't worth to look for alternative solutions for more general classes of problems, if a solution for a particular case is known?

Best regards

Maxim Received on Sat Oct 18 2008 - 11:11:04 CDT

Original text of this message