From: <>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend,

Preparing to GET A JOB? Applying for a competitive exam? Heading for GATE, CAT, XAT, MAT, TOEFL, GRE? Want to clear a certification, like MCP, SCJP? We have solution to all your answers. presents
you a new approach in online education for all your preparation needs to get a job/clear an exam. provides you FREE Online Tests, Articles, Presentations, Exam Papers (GATE,CAT,MAT,XAT,etc), Codes, Competition Updates, Useful Links. And to your pleasure all this is FREE only at

FREE Online Tests

E-assessment is the chord of the hour. At Every online test contains 20 objective questions covering a specified topic. A whole lot of FREE questions just waiting for you to conquer them.

Computer Science Tests

English Language Tests

Aptitude Tests

Electronics Tests

Mechanical Tests

General Knowledge Tests

Many Other Tests

FREE Ready to use Presentations

Need a PPT for a seminar? has multiple hundreds FREE to download, ready to use Presentations (.PPT format). Just grab the ppt you like and present it in your seminar, presentations, etc.

Computer Science / IT / Internet Presentations

Electrical and Electronics Presentations

Mechanical Engineering Presentations

Many Other Presentations

FREE Articles

Need to write a report? Want to speak on a topic? Want to know how to create a Resume? Indulge in the vast pool of articles at we Have informative and useful articles over specific topics. Completely written by our members.

Career Preparation Articles

Robotics Articles

Computer Science / IT / Internet Articles

Computer Programming Articles

Mechanical Articles

Electrical and Electronics Articles

General Articles

Miscellaneous Technologies Articles

FREE Source Codes / Code Snippets

Codes that can be directly used in your new or existing application. Codes available on number of languages including C, C++, Java, Javascript, HTML, CSS, etc.

FREE Exam Papers

Also as a bonus feature we have almost all kinds of FREE exam papers, ranging from GATE, CATE, MAT, XAT, etc. Download them FREE at at excel yourself.

FREE Competition Updates

Get to know, when and where is a competition happening, its date, venue and event link instantaneously.

So, what are you thinking, get yourself indulged at

Thanking you,
YFR India Team