Re: CPU Patches to old versions

From: Tony Sequeira <>
Date: 15 Oct 2008 07:27:25 GMT

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:45:09 -0700, wrote:

> Hi All,
> Please clear my one doubt, Does oracle provide CPU patches to quarterly
> for all the supported versions or it is only for the latest version.
> We have few 8i and 9i databases in our env. can we apply latest cpu
> pathes to these env. as well.
> Regards,
> Lyxx

CPUs go back to (I think) and are available. Prior to that they were Security Alerts and Security Notes before that. I know all CPUs are available, I haven't looked at the rest.

Have a look here, and see if you can find out yourself.

The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware that he is wise.