Re: query help - count

From: Jake <>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 18:34:25 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I need to change how that is set up. Ignore previous post.

it would be more like

and again... There is a one to many relationship between table 1 and table 2.

 I would like to get a count of unique people in table1 for each  appt_date in table2.  Keep in mind that each person may have more than
 one appt in a single day.

Here's the twist though, there is a condition on table one. say person_type=2. So, say I only want to get counts of the unique number of people on each day, but they only count when person_type=2.

And, the results should be rows of:
 appt_date, count
 appt_date, count

How would i do that? Thanks. Received on Thu Oct 09 2008 - 20:34:25 CDT

Original text of this message