Re: Can we trigger event for abnormal loss of connection to oracle databse?

From: shilpa <shilpa.uttarwar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 01:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 31, 11:45 am, sriv..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi shilpa,
> When your application looses the connection/session, you are not
> connected to the database !
> So there is no question of executing any database code isnt it ?
> You have to handle this condition in your application code.
> regards
> srivenu

Hi Srivenu,

                Sorry for too late reply..i was on other things and
missed this topic...
I want event which is triggered when connection lost. So when database level event trigger will able to catch and execute stored procedure.

Thanks
Shilpa Received on Wed Oct 08 2008 - 03:00:24 CDT

Original text of this message