Re: Viewing server-side failover settings

From: Andy Kent <andykent.bristol1095_at_virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 02:25:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. On a related topic, how can we get a measure of how well cache fusion and load balancing are working?

With regard to cache fusion I've seen lengthy queries on gv$bh to compare caches. Is it possible to tell from gv$bh whether cache fusion is actually happening rather than the same blocks just happening to have been read into cache by the different instances? Is there anythign in EM to help and would we need to upgrade to Enterprise Edition to get it?