Re: ORA-03137: TTC PROTOCOL INTERNAL ERROR : [12333] .... as any body ever see this?

From: Fletch <cocquyt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:01:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, we are seeing the same ORA-03137:TTC error on our RAC nodes and corresponding
javax.servlet.ServletException: [17410] java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket
errors on our tomcat 5 app servers using the thin client We too have had a case open with Oracle - but with the random unreproducible nature of the issue we have not been able to progress very far with them

I've taken tcpdumps of the inter-connect and its perfectly clean - now I am looking at the bonded (RedHat) VIP interfaces...

thanks for any feedback,
Fletcher