Re: Interview type Question

From: Arch <>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:13:34 -0400

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:09:18 +0200, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:

>hpuxrac wrote:
>>> Please give me ur step-by-step level to proceed for the above
>>> scenario.
>> How about post a question on some newsgroup?
>Well, Cary Millsap's book is, essentially, a response to his question.
>So is Tom Kyte's "Effective Oracle by Design". A proper answer would mean
>writing another book. I sincerely hope that Tom Kyte will do so.

The OP suggests that the server was fine until a week prior. There are some questions that need to be answered before hiring consultants, buying books or jumping into analysis and tuning mode. Start with - what happened a week ago? Received on Thu Sep 25 2008 - 14:13:34 CDT

Original text of this message