Add me

From: <dianarita29_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:06:52 -0700 (PDT)

Please add me to your list.

IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT Do you have a Oracle Asset Management person available. Job is for 6 months . Charlotte NC
Here are the details:
Oracle Functional resource with full lifecylce experience in business requirements, testing. Configuration and training and must have experience implementing Oracle asset management/WHAM.

Let me know if you have anyone. Thanks

 Thanks & Regards
Diana
dianag_at_kaavainc.com
Contributes to your Success

  Kaava Consulting, Incorporated         II15190 SW 136th Street,
Suite 24           II Ph: (305) 255-5151
  www.kaavainc.com                             II Miami, FL
33196                                  II Fax: (305) 255-5155

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience caused Received on Wed Sep 24 2008 - 11:06:52 CDT

Original text of this message