Re: download.oracle.com

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:52:26 +0200

(http://download.oracle.com/otn/utilities_drivers/xml/java/xdk_java_10.2.0.2.0_LINUX.tar.gz)
> but I always hit a network falure, it is me or is a worldwide problem?
>
> Do you know a workaround for this problem? I tried
> download-llnw.oracle.com and download-west.oracle.com but they behave
> the same way.
>
> Thank you. Kind regards, Y.

The server is down or out of order:

The requested operation could not be completed Timeout Error
Details of the Request:
Date and Time: Tuesday 23 September 2008 14:50 Additional Information: download-llnw.oracle.com Description:
Although contact was made with the server, a response was not received within the amount of time allocated for the request as follows: Timeout for establishing a connection: 20 seconds Timeout for receiving a response: 600 seconds Timeout for accessing proxy servers: 10 seconds

The workaround is to wait. All good things come to those who wait, XDK included.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com