Re: Metalink moved

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:36:52 +0200

"Maxim Demenko" <mdemenko_at_gmail.com> schreef in bericht news:gb6nk6$h2q$01$1_at_news.t-online.com...
> If somebody has problems with accessing metalink - for me worked right now
> the url https://metalink2.oracle.com instead of
> https://metalink.oracle.com - latter results in 404 ( thankfully catched
> this on www.sql.ru ).
>
> Best regards
>
> Maxim

I think to remember this was announced a while ago. Oracle asked for feedback about their Adobe-Flashy metalink. It seems no one has given any feedback, for I can NOT imagine anyone would give positive feedback about this site. I only get server timeouts. There is a 'knowledge' portlet staying empty, unless I customize the page and add a second instance. This one does show some data until the timeout error strikes again. I think classic metalink will be there for a while.

Shakespeare Received on Mon Sep 22 2008 - 03:36:52 CDT

Original text of this message