Re: OBDC with Oracle

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:08:46 -0400

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1220762984.413980_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...
> Dereck L. Dietz wrote:
>> I downloaded the 9i and 10g OBDC software and also the documentation.
>>
>> However, when I look at the documentation it mentions Oracle8. Does
>> anybody know if that documentation is even applicable anymore?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> If you downloaded 9i docs they are valid for 9i
> If you downloaded 10g docs they are valid for 10g
>
> Too bad you don't think it important to include a link so we could
> see what you downloaded.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
> University of Washington
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond)
> Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
> www.psoug.org

Top area for OBDC drivers which included the download link and documentation link

http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/windows/odbc/index.html

Documentation link.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/docs/tech/windows/odbc/index.html

Software link (only had an executable to download)

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/windows/odbc/index.html Received on Sun Sep 07 2008 - 07:08:46 CDT

Original text of this message