Re: Oracle 10g

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 3, 11:33 am, "Michel Cadot" <micadot{at}altern{dot}org> wrote:
> "paddy_nyr" <mpp..._at_yahooc.om> a écrit dans le message de news: g9m4re$3m..._at_aioe.org...
> | Hi,
> |
> | Can anyone recommend a good book/PDF on Oracle 10g?
> | I'm coming from an Oracle 8 background.
> |
> | Thanks
> |

> http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/portal.portal_db?selected=3
>
> Regards
> Michel

Paddy, I think Michel provided the correct link. If you are a DBA start with the Concepts manual and then move to the DBA Administrators Guide followed by Backup and Recovery.

If you are a developer then you might want to start with the Application Developers Guide - Fundamentals then move to the PL/SQL Guide before returning to the other Developer Guides.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Sep 03 2008 - 12:09:24 CDT

Original text of this message