Re: Data Export - Burn ON CD

From: <learning_codes_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 29, 9:14 am, Mark D Powell <Mark.Pow..._at_eds.com> wrote:
> On Aug 29, 8:01 am, "learning_co..._at_hotmail.com"
>
> <learning_co..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I would appreciated if you provide me a step by step how to export the
> > data from Oracle on my laptop to CD (where I can burn CD).
>
> > I'm exploring free learning how to oracle and i had all the data while
> > I'm learning.  I'm not able to find the results on Google what is the
> > procedure of exporting the data to CD (to burn CD).
>
> > Your help would be much appreciated.
>
> > Thanks
>
> There is probably a better way but on my PC I would just export to a
> file on my D drive and then I would copy/cut and paste to the DVD/CD
> ROM drive which would cause my DVD software to operate.
>
> I suggest you try to reference your CD Rom drive on an export and if
> it works great and if not try the two step approach.
>
> HTH -- Mark D Powell --

Thanks, can you give me step by step how to make a backup table including data. I'm learning how to use.

I will save it on hard drive then burn on CD and later on, I will import the data (backup) to other machine that are not connected to my current computer.

Thanks Received on Fri Aug 29 2008 - 12:40:53 CDT

Original text of this message