Re: Data Export - Burn ON CD

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 29, 8:01 am, "learning_co..._at_hotmail.com" <learning_co..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would appreciated if you provide me a step by step how to export the
> data from Oracle on my laptop to CD (where I can burn CD).
>
> I'm exploring free learning how to oracle and i had all the data while
> I'm learning.  I'm not able to find the results on Google what is the
> procedure of exporting the data to CD (to burn CD).
>
> Your help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks

There is probably a better way but on my PC I would just export to a file on my D drive and then I would copy/cut and paste to the DVD/CD ROM drive which would cause my DVD software to operate.

I suggest you try to reference your CD Rom drive on an export and if it works great and if not try the two step approach.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Fri Aug 29 2008 - 08:14:18 CDT

Original text of this message