Re: OTN database forums unusable

From: Matthias Hoys <anti_at_spam.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:37:20 +0200

"Mladen Gogala" <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:g96796$45r$1_at_registered.motzarella.org...
> After the recent changes, the forums cannot be reached. Forums are
> literally
> unusable. I posted reply to a question and I couldn't read it. Few hours
> later I saw Richard Foote's complaint about the forum. What's going on?
> Anybody?
> --
> http://mgogala.freehostia.com

I can't access (or it's unworkably slow) the OTN forums for several days now. And I use them a lot for my Apex development. I read somewhere that they upgraded to Jive version 5.5 and the problems started since then. Why not use Apex like asktom.oracle.com ?

Matthias Received on Thu Aug 28 2008 - 13:37:20 CDT

Original text of this message