Re: OTN database forums unusable

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:14:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 28, 6:19 am, Mark D Powell <Mark.Pow..._at_eds.com> wrote:
> On Aug 28, 8:56 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > After the recent changes, the forums cannot be reached. Forums are literally
> > unusable. I posted reply to a question and I couldn't read it. Few hours
> > later I saw Richard Foote's complaint about the forum. What's going on?
> > Anybody?
> > --http://mgogala.freehostia.com
>
> This is the second thread on this topic in the last couple of days.
> Oracle made a major upgrade and since then availability has been
> sporatic at best.  I was unable to connect most of yesterday till late
> afternoon when the site was working great.  This morning I have not
> yet been able to successfully get to the database forum.
>
> Until Oracle finds and fixes the problem(s) I think we may have to
> find other things to do.  Who knows maybe even work 8-D.
>
> -- Mark D Powell --

LOL! I was going to reply that it seemed to be working for me now, but then it stopped. Looks like various people have been able to post at various times, judging from the post times in the db general forum, but not from 6-7AM PDT.

Mladen, where did you see Richard's complaint?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
They must be choking on the dog food.