Re: OTN database forums unusable

From: Mark D Powell <>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 06:19:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 28, 8:56 am, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> After the recent changes, the forums cannot be reached. Forums are literally
> unusable. I posted reply to a question and I couldn't read it. Few hours
> later I saw Richard Foote's complaint about the forum. What's going on?
> Anybody?
> --

This is the second thread on this topic in the last couple of days. Oracle made a major upgrade and since then availability has been sporatic at best. I was unable to connect most of yesterday till late afternoon when the site was working great. This morning I have not yet been able to successfully get to the database forum.

Until Oracle finds and fixes the problem(s) I think we may have to find other things to do. Who knows maybe even work 8-D.

  • Mark D Powell --