Plz help me.

From: love <>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:47:55 -0700 (PDT)

I am a software engineer. I got my training in J2EE and Oracle. But now i am working on database only. i dont have to code. i m doing regression testing only. my friends suggested me to switch to oracle. now i m trying to study more about oracle.

My question is which book should i study - oracle 9i or 10g ? what will be useful to me because i m going to complete my 1 year in IT industry in coming November.

U guys r experienced. plz suggest me what should i do. i m not working on java so i think i need to study oracle only. plz help me. i m very much confused. Received on Mon Aug 25 2008 - 23:47:55 CDT

Original text of this message