Re: EM backup problem

From: <kulkarni.ninad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 22, 3:10 pm, "Matthias Hoys" <a..._at_spam.com> wrote:
> <kulkarni.ni..._at_gmail.com> wrote in message

> > We are experiencing this weird problem basically, we had oracle
> > enterprise manager that was sitting on one of our server but for some
> > reason we had to drop our repository. We have created the new
> > repository on new box and scheduled the backup on appropriate time.
> > After that we uninstalled the oracle from the old box completely, but
> > now for some reason the backups are still running from old server
> > which is weird and I don't see any lint that's still there on our old
> > server.
>
> > Any help is appreciated.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> Is there still a cron job running on the old server maybe ?
>
> Matthias

Thanks for replying. I don't think so we have anything left that says oracle on that box but I double check just to make sure we don't have any cron jobs that's sitting there on old server. Do you know where should check for these type jobs? sorry for the silly question but I'm newbie to oracle.

BTW, We're using oracle 9.2.0.7 with Windows server 2003 EE R2 SP2 across the board.

Thanks, Received on Fri Aug 22 2008 - 14:18:11 CDT

Original text of this message