EM backup problem

From: <kulkarni.ninad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

We are experiencing this weird problem basically, we had oracle enterprise manager that was sitting on one of our server but for some reason we had to drop our repository. We have created the new repository on new box and scheduled the backup on appropriate time. After that we uninstalled the oracle from the old box completely, but now for some reason the backups are still running from old server which is weird and I don't see any lint that's still there on our old server.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Received on Fri Aug 22 2008 - 14:01:15 CDT

Original text of this message