Generating PL/SQL Script from table

From: tcole6 <tcole6_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:40:18 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to keep asking SQL Server to Oracle questions...

Within SQL Server, once I create a database, related tables, triggers, etc. I can automatically generate SQL scripts (through the Enterprise Manager) to duplicate the database and all related tables, triggers etc on another instance of SQL Server. Then all I have to do is execute these scripts in Query Analyzer of another system and viola, there is my database, tables, triggers, etc.

Is there such a function within the Oracle Enterprise Manager Console? I am running 9i.

Thanks. Received on Tue Aug 19 2008 - 13:40:18 CDT

Original text of this message