FGA

From: Matthias Hoys <anti_at_spam.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:18:32 +0200

I have a question about fine-grained auditing. One of our developers asked if it was possible to audit all insert, delete and update statements on all tables in a specific schema. The auditing information should then be made available for viewing to a specific user. I was thinking of using FGA. However, after reading the docs, it's not clear to me if you can do this kind of action for a complete schema. Do you have to configure FGA for all tables and all columns individually ?

Version: 10.2.0.3.

Thanks
Matthias Received on Mon Aug 11 2008 - 16:18:32 CDT

Original text of this message