Re: SVG and Mozilla (in EM)

From: obakesan <>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 07:45:57 GMT

In article <4899ea4b$0$2868$>, "Matthias Hoys" <> wrote:
>"obakesan" <> wrote in message
>> Hi
>> strangely enough my Mozzilla browser does not seem to be showing the SVGs
>> in
>> EM's performance monitor pages (although my IE 6 does). I've checked my
>> version with pages which also have SVG and find that it displays them.
>> Does
>> anyone else have this difficulty (and perhaps a solution ;-)
>I'm using Firefox 3, no problems here. What version do you have ? SVG
>support should be included in FF.

Hmmm mine's 2.0.16 ... perhaps I should upgrade it ... Strangely engough other sites I go to that use SVG work fine ...

Anyway, I'll try that

See Ya
(when bandwidth gets better ;-)

Chris Eastwood
Photographer, Programmer Motorcyclist and dingbat blog:

please remove undies for reply Received on Thu Aug 07 2008 - 02:45:57 CDT

Original text of this message