Re: Upgrade Question on 10g

From: joel garry <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 24, 1:56 am, "Shakespeare" <> wrote:

> Wasn't this the patch with the >180 pages patch documentation?
> Shakespeare

I dunno, but even whatever it was wasn't enough, I wound up having to follow Note:359145.1 to figure out the included the time fix, then Note:418170.1 to the sun website and back and forth to the hp-ux site to get it all straight. And some other stuff I didn't write down, not to mention all the wild goose chases, and the cold feeling down my back when the support analyst for the dbconsole issue (which first manifested as a borked RMAN job) asked why exactly I was going from to for a while I was definitely glad I've long held a command line bias.

-- is bogus.
AT&T slightly queasy: