Re: Small scale - programmer driven - schema object/data restore

From: gazzag <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

On 15 Jul, 15:02, Mark D Powell <> wrote:
> If you are running the import as user T1 and the T2 objects are being
> imported to user T1 then use the fromuser= touser= parameters or impdp
> equilivent to load T2 back into user T2.  User T1 is probably going to
> have to have the EXP_FULL_DATABASE role in order to export other
> user's objects.
> HTH -- Mark D Powell --- Hide quoted text -

As I understand the OP, T1 and T2 are not schema names.

T1 = time of export of the schema in question T2 = time of subsequent import of the schema in question

At T2, I would drop the schema in question, recreate it and then run the import with FULL=Y.

HTH -g Received on Thu Jul 17 2008 - 10:45:11 CDT

Original text of this message