10G Grid Control - Extracting Metric Data

From: Johne_uk <edgarj_at_tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:42:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've recently installed Oracle Grid control 10G to monitor a number of db instances which is working well.

My manager is currently setting up a system that will include various Key Performance Inidcators for oracle based systems e.g. uptime etc.

He's requesting whether I can provide the raw data for these metrics in a spreadsheet so he can manipulate the data himself. I've looked at the standard reports in Grid and everything seems to be geared towards on-screen graphs etc.

I'm not overly enthused about using sql directly to interrogate the apps dba itself, so wondering if anywbody has come across any other means to extract metric data directly in tabular form.

Thanks in anticipation
John Received on Thu Jul 17 2008 - 10:42:16 CDT

Original text of this message