Re: Oracle reports end query

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 16, 3:05 am, bang123 <vasuad..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are migrating from Oracle 6i to Crystal Reports. Oracle reports
> were built using Oracle 6i Data Wizard and Query Builder. How can we
> see the end query (final query including joins for links) that is
> being executed by Oracle Reports? Oracle Reports 'trace' shows only
> parts of queries being executed, but not the entire query.
>
> Thanks

Run SQL Trace on the database session and pull the SQL from there.

Though a programmer should be able to figure out what the query is just by looking at the report program and the where clause information generated by the reports trace.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Jul 16 2008 - 08:14:26 CDT

Original text of this message