Re: Union question

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:41:41 +0200

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:06:31 -0700 (PDT), "amerar_at_iwc.net" <amerar_at_iwc.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We have this HUGE query. It is dynamically built, so it will be
>different each time. The problem is, we need to order each query, not
>the entire UNION. So, each select needs to have it's own order by.
>
>Can this be done in any way??

Just repost the same crap as you don't get the responses which suit you, eh?
Did you actually read the responses you got so far at all? Or do you simply already 'know' how to resolve it? In that case, why post a question?
So, reading your previous insults in my direction, who is the butthead and the jackass?
It appears it is NOT me. It appears you are simply an incompetent arrogant little twit. Oh well.

PLOINK!!!

--

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA