Re: Is 11g ready for Production....?

From: Dennis Yurichev <Dennis.Yurichev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 13, 1:44 pm, Mladen Gogala <mgog..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:20:21 -0700, DA Morgan wrote:
> > Definitely. I have several production applications with consulting
> > customers running in 11g and not one of them has had any reason to
> > regret the decision.
>
> Do you know when will the CPU patch for July be out and whether it will
> contain any significant changes? I am planning my vacation and my boss
> wants to know whether he will have to apply it right away?

http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/security/critical-patch-updates/cpujul2008.html

==
Oracle Database Executive Summary

This Critical Patch Update contains 11 new security fixes for the Oracle Database. None of these vulnerabilities may be remotely exploited without authentication, i.e., may be exploited over a network without the need for a username and password. None of these fixes are applicable to Oracle Database client-only installations, i.e., installations that do not have the Oracle Database installed. == Received on Mon Jul 14 2008 - 07:41:22 CDT

Original text of this message