Re: "add databases to tree" dialog box not appearing

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

On 7 Jul, 19:37, markg22..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
> We are running OEM 8i on a WINDOWS 2000 box .
> When we click on file/add database to tree, nothing happens.
> It used to work.
> Is there some log we can look at ?
> Is it a WINDOWS problem rather than ORACLE ?
> Could anyone please advise  ?
>
> Thanks

You're not going to get much in the way of a helpful response unless you provide the following information:

  1. Full Oracle version information to four digits e.g. 8.1.7.4
  2. Full O/S details, including version, Service Packs etc.
  3. "It used to work", so when did it stop working?
  4. What's changed?

HTH -g Received on Tue Jul 08 2008 - 09:53:24 CDT

Original text of this message