Re: create database fatal error

From: Tommy Halsbrekk <tommy_at_dummy.no>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 22:32:23 +0100

gym dot scuba dot kennedy at gmail wrote:
> "Tommy Halsbrekk" <tommy_at_dummy.no> wrote in message

>> gym dot scuba dot kennedy at gmail wrote:
>>> You proved my point.
>> Sorry, then I missed your point, can you explain?
>>
>> regards
>>
>> tommy
>>> I get the impression that you are in a big hurry.  The irony is that if
>>> you went a little slower and did less you would  achive a better result
>>> with less overall effort.

> It is like a joke. If you have to explain it it doesn't work. If the
> person down't understand the joke then it doesn't make any sence to explain
> it. If I have to explain it to you then you won't understand.

That's sad. And I think you are missing the point entirely. But it does not matter any more, because I made it work, I just had to add a couple of arguments to the create database statement and it worked perfectly.

regards

tommy Received on Sun Jul 06 2008 - 16:32:23 CDT

Original text of this message