Re: create database fatal error

From: Tommy Halsbrekk <tommy_at_dummy.no>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 02:00:31 +0200

Thinking of it I will give it another go.

sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl wrote:
> "I revised the statment with larger numbers but I still get the same
> error message. I thought "size 500M" at the end of the system01.dbf
> was
> the correct place to fix the problem, but I was mistaken. Any info is
> highly appreciated."
>
> This assertion simply can't be true.

Explain why it cant be true and we might get somewhere.

> As I can't look over your shoulder, you state two completely different
> scripts are identical, no help is possible.

First off all, that is not relevant. Secondly, I have never said they where identical. I have tried to point you in the right direction of the relevant changes and questions. But for some reason you refuse to answer a simple question. Instead you focus on other syntactic and semantic issues you come across which have no bearing on my problem.

The only thing that is relevant is if "size 500M" is the correct solution to the tablespace problem and if not what is the right way.

> If you can't be bothered to provide information,

Thats because I cant read your mind, so I dont know what you need to know to answer the question I am insterrested in. All the statements or questions you

regards

tommy Received on Sat Jul 05 2008 - 19:00:31 CDT

Original text of this message