OFF TOPIC: u8m854p98su072q3l8chiss3t0lcr05fo0@4ax.com Censored By Google Groups. Gordon Sauck Is A Police Agent

From: Greg Carr <gregpcarr_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:14:58 GMT

It has come to my attention that my original post Mr Gordon Sauck Replies To Me By Email And Admits To Being A Police Agent has disappeared from Google Groups.

But is archived here and other places on the web http://www.slashlegal.com/showthread.php?t=152681

It was sent Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:17:52 -0700 Message-ID: <u8m854p98su072q3l8chiss3t0lcr05fo0_at_4ax.com>

Regular readers of my posts know that HAMC can censor Google Groups from time to time and since they can intimidate the courts, cops and judiciary from time to time as well as the media and/or bribe them and/or confuse them a major corporation isn't much of a stretch. Heck the Mafia once extorted money from a NYSE listed company in fact two of them from the top 500. I will try to get Google Groups to re-list it. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Thanks to anyone who like in the past can get Google Groups to restore the original post.

Authentication-Results: mta141.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=iavscanada.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig) Received: from 24.207.1.250 (EHLO mx.dccnet.com) (24.207.1.250) by mta141.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:42:57 -0700 Received: from INNOAUDIOWS1 (unverified [24.207.48.215]) by mx.dccnet.com (DCCNet Email Cluster2) with ESMTP id 266532922-1865385 for <gregpcarr_at_yahoo.ca>; Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:42:55 -0700 Return-Path: <gords_at_iavscanada.com>
From: "Gordon" <gords_at_iavscanada.com> Add sender to Contacts To: <gregpcarr_at_yahoo.ca>
Subject: Gordon Sauck and Delta Police Files 08-6625 & 08-11000

(Greg-I have no knowledge of these police files and haven't spoken to Delta police in over a year.)

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:42:47 -0700 Organization: Innovative Audio

Mr. Gregory Paul Carr; I am writing this to you in accordance to a Delta Police request as they are investigating two files opened by me in regards to numerous postings by you and subsequent vandalism near my place of business.

(Greg-You are now acting as a police agent. I do not think it would be wise of me to contact you by email or talk to you without a lawyer present.)

You have obviously mistaken me for someone else. I did in fact purchase the home at 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and Janet Zaiser in 2002 but up until that point I did not know them, nor ever met them before.

(Greg-

http://groups.google.ca/group/van.general/browse_frm/thread/2dc3eb0479f8163a/e878745090b7b984?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#e878745090b7b984 is a post by someone using your nickname. You admit on your own website to replying to me and since you didn't write me a letter or email me it must be this USENET post. You claimed to have written me a letter yet how would you know my address if you didn't know me. Fact is you are a liar. You never wrote me a letter and if you have my address it is from your HA buddies.)

For those who read and follow these postings, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gordon Sauck. I am the person that has been drawn into Greg Carrs web of lies,

(Greg-I never lie. You are the liar.) deciet (Greg- That is you not me and you spelled it wrong.) and out and out slandering. (Greg-Actually stupid it is libel you should be claiming not slander. You are libeling me and according to your own post slandering me. If a lawyer wants to contact me about this for the purpose of suing Mr.Sauck please do so.) For
those who want the absolute truth in what is really going on, allow me to describe the past four years;
We purchased the house on 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and Janet Zaiser, who then moved to Boundry (Greg- You spelled that wrong it is in fact Boundary.) Park in Surrey. Micheal had apparently moved out 6 months prior.

We moved into this home on June 28th, 2002. from that day forward we have received large quantities of mail for all
the Zaisers, including mail for Micheal.

(Greg-Other ppl claim that Michael doesn't exist. In fact Mike Zaiser is just a Wayne Zaiser phony name.)

In October of that year, Delta
police arrived at our home to arrest Micheal. we were at that time informed that he has had a long history with the police and that have a
file on him 'an inch thick'.

In February 2003 our house was badly vandalized by person(s) unknown. In March of 2003 our vehicles were damaged by vandals unknown.

(Greg-You seem to like mentioning police file numbers so what are the file numbers for these incidents?)

I am the owner of Innovative Audio / Visual Solutions located at 11966 64th Ave in Delta. I started this business as a hobby in my home on Huff Blvd and decided to take a chance at a dream.

(Greg-Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions (IAVS) has been in business providing exceptional service to clients since 2000. That is from http://www.iavscanada.com/profile.htm which is the website of Gordon Sauck. Yet Sauck claims to have started the business from his home on Huff Blvd. which he also claims not have had any knowledge about until two yrs later. Which is true or are they both lies?)

So with what 'Greg Carr' is doing is condemming (Greg- Use a spelling checker and a fact checker and a lie remover. The word is condemning.) me, my family and my
business because he simply cannot check out the facts before writing this garbage.

(Greg-In my opinion you are the person guilty of posting garbage. I will let the readers decide.)

It's interesting to note that my name has never appeared before at anytime involved with anything dealing with questionable groups before moving into this home.

(Greg-Lie. You are on the record of supporting the removal of a competitor to the Sundowner Pub a company that you have business dealings with. When you lobbied for this pub competitor to be eliminated you never mentioned any business interests concerned with it. IAVS the company you admit owning is located next to the Sundowner Pub in the same building. It is a very cozy relationship. You have never received any publicity about anything bad that is true but nor have you received any publicity about anything good.

http://www.leg.bc.ca/hansard/32nd4th/32p_04s_820420a.htm shows the granting of the license was controversial. I used to work at the Knight St Pub which also obtained its license through illegal means and was subsequently closed. This seems to be a similar situation although the Toigo family are much more successful businessmen than the ppl involved in this and have no ties to organized crime.)

I have written a letter to this Greg Carr

(Greg- Yet another lie. I never have received a letter from this person and I'm curious as to how he would find out my address to even attempt such a thing.)

and hope that he is man
enough to take the time to realize his mistakes. I am not asking for anything else but an apology and to be left alone.

(Greg-How convenient you want to be part of a crime gang namely HA it seems but you want to be left alone. You seem to have trouble making up your mind since now you are saying you don't want an apology when previously you did.)

I am not retired, it
was my father who is at this same meeting.

(Greg-Get him to say so publicly. In any case you are claiming your Dad advocated for closing a bar that is in competition to one you have business ties to and that your business is located next to and he never told Delta Council about this conflict of interest. Sleazy at best and totally dishonest.)

I would have hoped that Carr
would have at least given people all the right facts.

(Greg-I from time to time admit making mistakes usu. caused by insomnia. I don't lie. You seem
to be a liar and a person who makes mistakes.)

I simply want this to stop before someone takes this seriously and someone gets hurt.

(Greg-The someone might be you and your family Mr.Sauck. I consider this matter to be quite serious and now with the passage of time so do you. Guess all the media attention about organized crime is bothering you ppl.)

Is this too much to ask?

Mr. Carr has provided everyone with all my contact numbers and address's. I would be more than happy to clear this up with whoever wants the truth. I wonder if Mr. Carr would do the same?

(Greg-You are a liar and you can expect a lot more contact by truth seekers.)

Gordon Sauck

Greg Carr wrote:
> Jason Dussault, Mashiah Vaughn (fiancee of Jason) Swollen Members (Mad
> Child and Prevail) and Cory Leem held a send off for their Deuce
> clothing line on the 13th day of the seventh month this year. Amazingly
> enough this HA front company did it as a benefit for the Canuck Place
> children's hospice. Those porno selling kiddie diddlers must have got a
> kick out of that.

Swollen Members: Moka Only (born Daniel Denton) known to still hang on E.Hastings in the early morning hrs which gives him street cred. Mad Child (Shane Bunting), Prevail (Kiley Hendriks).

> [...]

> http://groups.google.com/group/bc.general/tree/browse_frm/month/2004-...
> Wayne Zaiser (WJ) Born:November 8 1950 aka:Mike
> 125-12044 Boundary Dr S
> Surrey, BC V3X 2B4
> (604) 594-1255
> Also has a property in Delta at 11147 Huff Blvd. Has a daughter not
> involved in prostitution named Wendy. Wife is named Janet. Drives
> various vehicles including Brown 93 Honda DRV-274 and also uses the
> plate 793-FGG. He has the use of a number of other
> HA vehicles as well. Will chicken out of any physical confrontation
> until he can get HA backup. Doesn't carry weapons and will do just
> about anything to avoid a fight. Has ongoing financial problems.

> Was involved in the Colleen Ryder disappearance in Surrey and has
> links to Hell's Angels in Alberta. Frequently in contact with an HAMC
> member named Terry who drives a red corvette among other things.

> President of the Hibernian Golf Society
> http://www.hiberniangolfclub.com/

> http://www.iavscanada.com/contact.htm does business from his Delta
> property.
> Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions - IAVS Canada
> 11147 Huff Blvd.
> Delta, BC, Canada V4E2E9
> Office: (604) 594-9575
> Cell: (604) 789-7115
> Fax: (604) 594-7120
> Email: i..._at_iavscanada.com
> Nobody ever said that HAMC shirked when it came to electronics.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------
> (When Michael Mickle the President of the Nanaimo chapter disappeared
> his cell phone call for help was jammed, an HA specialty)

> According to govt documents the home that Zaiser lives in is also the
> home of a Gordon Sauck.

> http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:NLqHTnhYot0J:www.corp.delta.bc.ca/...
> Gordon Sauck 11147 Huff Blvd (Resident) Has lived in North Delta for 23
> years. Interested in development in this area. He wants Cheers gone as
> it is an eye sore. He is concerned about traffic. When large buildings
> are brought into communities he feels that the the community starts to
> degenerate, families do not want to live in the shadow of this, and
> traffic will be worse. What can be done to prevent this from happening?
> He is voting no to this development on behalf of his family.

> (What a hypocrite. Communities corrode because of the drug dealing and
> crime caused by his HA buddies. His company also does work for a
> competitor of Cheers, the Sundowner Pub, which this individual
> neglected to mention. This is typical of what sometimes happens when
> some new competitor attempts to compete with an existing bar. Ppl will
> come forward with objections, seemingly with no ties to the existing
> bar industry in order to stifle competition. For example the Rivers Reach Pub in New West was strongly oppossed by existing bars when it applied for a license
including the College Place Hotel which is now defunct.)

> Gordon Sauck 11147 Huff Blvd (Resident) This is now the sixth meeting.
> He is retired; this is their home and have had great pains to become a
> community. The North Delta Inn is small scale that has already drifted
> down
> Page 6
> Public Information Meeting April 12, 2006 re OCP Amendment Application
> at 11920 - 70 Avenue and 6950 Nicholson Road (North Delta Inn) 6to the
> point it is now. Now asking for this on a larger scale.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------------------------------
> http://www.iavscanada.com/profile.htm has a picture of Gordon Sauck. I
> wonder what made him come out of retirement?? Seems rather young to
> retire, a Hell's Angel business success story! I wonder how a soft guy
> like that can hold onto his money in the underworld of crime? Why would
> Sauck lie to Delta Municipality about being retired? His business was
> started in 2000.

> http://www.iavscanada.com/clients.htm shows the Sundowner Pub to be a
> client but the hypocrite calls Cheers an eyesore.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------------------------------
> http://sec.edgar-online.com/2002/04/23/0001096350-02-000067/Section15...
> has a lot of info about a Mr. Jason Dussault. He invested in a company
> that was audited by Manning Elliott. The same Manning Elliot who broke
> ties with Toma Technologiesa few days ago after the Vancouver Sun
> revealed that Tony (Anthony) Pires of the Hell's Angels was a
> shareholder.

Wayne and Janet Zaiser had moved out of the home completely before we moved in.You believe that I am involved in HA. I am not. Like you, I believe that gangs and criminals should be dealt with according to the law. I am asking you to stop in your posts as they are affecting my family. I am asking you this man to man. I have seen from other posts that there are very disturbed people that want to harm, if not kill you.

(Greg-Seems odd that the Delta Police have done nothing about these ppl who are committing criminal acts or any other police agency such as the GRC. If you know this and as you typed above this is sent at the request of Delta Police it would seem to be a dereliction of duty for them not to do so.)

 I do not want my name nor my family to be involved in this. You have posted numerous items with respect to my personel (Greg-The word you want is personal. Drugs and alcohol ruining your education?) information and
misinformation and I want it stopped, now.

(Greg-No. You have posted various things about me. If it makes you feel better this is not a priority for me. It is interesting that the last person who wanted to discuss things man to man with me was Mike Poirier another HA gang member who went straight to the police. In that
case the Vancouver Police Department hid exculpatory evidence of his assault on me ( a picture of a footprint on my chest) and subsequent theft of my personal belongings by a VPD officer #2231. I was threatened with rape by four individuals in full view of VPD officers and BC Corrections and it was caught on tape and they did nothing to stop it or give any rebuke to them. They also tried to cause trouble by taking me out of my cell at the same time as a HA full patch down the hall but it didn't work.)

I cannot stress enough the importance of you understanding that a mistake has been made. I am not asking for an apology,

(Greg-Since you won't get one.)

nor am I asking you to cease in your postings about criminal activities. I simply need you to understand that I have not ever been involved with, nor have any desire to be involved with any criminal organization. I have worked too long and have invested too much to throw it all away on something that stupid. I am asking you again to stop with these postings. During the last week I have had 4 people come into our store looking for any information about you and your whereabouts.

(Greg-You have claimed in the past to know my address. Whether you chose to give it out is your own business. Can your Dad take a punch to the head any better than my dad? It is beyond me how anyone who really cared to find me couldn't do so. I have a job, a credit history and hundreds of ppl if not more know me personally. )

This I believe has gone too far. If you continue with your postings against both myself and my business, I will have no other options but to press charges against you in order for you to stop.

(Greg-Too bad. I don't like missing time from work to go to court. It is up to the Crown to press charges not you. My lawyer will be able to ask you questions on the stand. Your ability to lie doesn't impress me. I will not be required to testify.)

 can be reached at all the numbers you have posted if you want to talk to me man to man.

(Greg-I have no interest in talking to some puffy liar.)

 I have no problems with that and hope that you will realize that I am not who you have portrayed. With that, I wish you all the best and hope we can put this behind us. Gordon Sauck Innovative Audio604-594-9575 (o)604-594-9573
(f)www.iavscanada.comgords_at_iavscanada.com

(Greg-Stop sending me email and it might just happen. Despite what your police handlers might have told you the longest a restraining order will work for is two yrs.)

This is the original email without any comment:

Subject: Gordon Sauck and Delta Police Files 08-6625 & 08-11000 Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:42:47 -0700 Organization: Innovative Audio

Mr. Gregory Paul Carr; I am writing this to you in accordance to a Delta Police request as they are investigating two files opened by me in regards to numerous postings by you and subsequent vandalism near my place of business.You have obviously mistaken me for someone else. I did in fact purchase the home at 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and Janet Zaiser in 2002 but up until that point I did not know them, nor ever met them before. Wayne and Janet Zaiser had moved out of the home completely before we moved in.You believe that I am involved in HA. I am not. Like you, I believe that gangs and criminals should be dealt with according to the law. I am asking you to stop in your posts as they are affecting my family. I am asking you this man to man. I have seen from other posts that there are very disturbed people that want to harm, if not kill you. I do not want my name nor my family to be involved in this. You have posted numerous items with respect to my personel information and misinformation and I want it stopped, now. I cannot stress enough the importance of you understanding that a mistake has been made. I am not asking for an apology, nor am I asking you to cease in your postings about criminal activities. I simply need you to understand that I have not ever been involved with, nor have any desire to be involved with any criminal organization. I have worked too long and have invested too much to throw it all away on something that stupid. I am asking you again to stop with these postings. During the last week I have had 4 people come into our store looking for any information about you and your whereabouts. This I believe has gone too far. If you continue with your postings against both myself and my business, I will have no other options but to press charges against you in order for you to stop. I can be reached at all the numbers you have posted if you want to talk to me man to man. I have no problems with that and hope that you will realize that I am not who you have portrayed. With that, I wish you all the best and hope we can put this behind us. Gordon Sauck Innovative Audio604-594-9575 (o)604-594-9573
(f)www.iavscanada.comgords_at_iavscanada.com

http://www.iavscanada.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37 Mr Sauck has put this on his website. The only reply to it has been negative.

This is a very difficult topic but I truly feel the time has come to clear the air. When you 'Google' my name (Gordon Sauck), you will find numerous postings referring to me as a 'criminal' and having ties to HA (Hells Angels). The person posting these stories is named 'Greg Carr'. I do not, nor have ever met Greg Carr. Mr. Carr is basing these allegations solely on the premise that the home I purchased in 2002 was previously owned by someone Mr. Carr simply does not like. That’s it, that’s my crime.
Every other allegation is simply fictional.

(Greg-Total lie.)

I do not own a motorcycle, nor even have a motorcycle license. A criminal background check shows that I have held numerous Private Investigators and Securities licenses but absolutely no convictions of any crime whatsoever.

(Greg-Good for you but why wouldn't you post the criminal record check? I admit to having a criminal record but I never have any trouble being bonded and I am not a criminal. I tithe ten percent of my income and donate blood.)

My home and vehicles have been vandalized twice during the first year of owning my new home.
My name has NEVER been associated with HA until Mr. Carr’s postings. I am not ‘retired’; my father however is and is also a Delta resident. I was hired to compile a ‘sports video’ for Save-on-foods for a fund-raising event hence my ‘ties’ to Orca Bay.

(Greg-Your old website made it seem like a lot more than that :-) The record from Delta council gives the address of Gordon Sauck as 11477 Huff Blvd. which is your address.)

Yes I did do work for the Sundowner Pub. This included upgrading their sound system and installing a few televisions.

(Greg-Your business is located right next to it.)

A few phone calls would also reveal that we do repairs for the Cheers sound equipment for the past two years.

(Greg-Your Dad tries to get them closed down as an eyesore and yet they do business with you. Go figure.)

I deal with Vintage Audio – not cell phones. If I could afford ‘jamming’ technology I would indeed be retired and living on a plush island somewhere in the south.
The ‘Goldenhawk’ project is solely owned by Randy Pierce. We were going to do some filming for a documentary on this project but due to time constraints and store demands we have declined. It was an honor however to be asked.

(Greg-The BUB-Lucky 7 is the fastest motorcycle in the world at 350 MPH. The Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusha is the fastest production bike at 194 MPH.) It is true that I responded to one of Mr. Carr’s missives a year or so back but to no avail.

(Greg-I have posted the link to that reply above.)

As for the name ‘SirBryxx’? I have used this name since MIRC days when I, like others, used to hop on chat rooms. It was simply ‘Bryxx’ (a name I got from a cleaning agent bottle) until someone decided that we should all be ‘knighted’ during a night of merriment. Hence, the name.

As stated, my 'crime' here is simple; I bought a house to raise my family.

My goal here is to simply clear the air and state the facts. Google – the company, will not remove these postings unless ‘subpoenaed’. For this to happen will take an estimated $10 - $15,000 in legal fees. Needless to say, this is simply not going to happen.

Mr. Carr, your facts are wrong and I simply wish for you to realize that before something serious happens that I have tried to set the record straight. I am not asking for an apology, nor am I asking for you to censor your opinions, I am asking that you realize that sometimes spreading the wrong information can cause serious harm and hardship on people who simply want to raise a family and enjoy life with friends and family.

(Greg-Be nice not to believe the HA angle but the coincidences stink and your lying leaves you with little credibility. Bryce aka Bryxx is a well known HA name. In fact a chapter president. John Bryce is the chapter President of the East End Chapter and his son Jonathan Sal Bryce is doing six yrs in prison. He is good at electronics since he is an surveillance system installer and studied electronics at BCIT http://groups.google.fm/group/bc.general/msg/3ee043acd81c7869. Mr.Zaiser went to school at Churchill High which of course is in the east end of Vancouver. A Google Web search and Alta Vista search of Bryxx +"cleaner" and "cleaning" shows no responses that indicate the product you claim to have created your nick from exists.)

I can be reached at any time to answer any questions with regards to this.

I hope this can finally help clear the air.

The following is my sig file.:

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's Tires and since he refuses to answer his email lowstire_at_telus.net I can only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it. I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing. 3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. John Reynolds still has a valid email lowstire_at_telus.net but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this thief is appreciated.

I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know. Received on Mon Jun 30 2008 - 04:14:58 CDT

Original text of this message