Re: Any Oracle 11g for Solaris x86?

From: AGT <usenetpersongerryt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:00:41 -0700

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:20:37 -0700, DA Morgan wrote:

> AGT wrote:

>> I was in a conference call last year with a bunch of these retards.

> That's right: Lead with your professionalism.
> I know I'm impressed.

Well, you weren't listening in, you weren't there that day... And anyway we know it's almost impossible to impress you here : >

I wasnt even allowed to SPEAK being the "Sun guy" in the call. Really. So I couldnt 'lead' as you say with anything. The Oracle guy tried to inject some sanity - they had to listen to him. But he got nowhere. It was just a BAD conference call - lets leave it at that shall we? Received on Sat Jun 28 2008 - 12:00:41 CDT

Original text of this message