Re: Please DON'T Vote for AMIN!! EVER!!!!

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:36:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 24, 9:28 pm, vote4amin <vote4a..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear frens,

No one is your 'fren' here, especially after this wanton display of total disregard to this newsgroup. Oh, and also for your dismal spelling.

> Need your help to spend a minute of your time to vote for my little
> boy in Cutefam 2008 contest.

Sorry, no, you don't need anything. You WANT us to vote for your kid simply so you can get the numbers, whether or not this kid deserves them.

> Please click --->>>http://www.thejackassisamooch.com/SpamFam2008/padTheCount.html to make my kid a weiner.

I suppose he'll also need a bun ...

You presume we, at comp.databases.oracle.server, are dips. To the contrary, we are not.

> Appreciate if you can forward this link to your
> frens and family. Thanks a lot in advanced for your help.

Glad to oblige.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Jun 25 2008 - 10:36:38 CDT

Original text of this message