Re: How to prevent using shared pool with dynamic sql pivoting?

From: <mpacheco_brazil_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:43:06 -0700 (PDT)

If you are using the Data Cartridge, are you closing the cursor with "ODCITableClose"? I have one application making use of this feature and don't remember seeing any issue like this.

Take a look at the following manual, check if all members are there, if the pipelined function is being correctly executed without exceptions, etc. I am also supposing you have access to the source code.

OracleŽ Database
Data Cartridge Developer's Guide,
10g Release 2 (10.2)
B14289-02 Received on Tue Jun 17 2008 - 14:43:06 CDT

Original text of this message