Re: How to prevent using shared pool with dynamic sql pivoting?

From: trbosjek <ivan.petrovski_at_t-mobile.hr>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Joel Garry.

You have been most helpful and explained to me that I should read more about read consistency, and that it applies to myself too (not myself, but the database I'm working on, right?). I hope then I'll understand how read consistency becomes messed up by what I was trying to do.

"I suspect you are running into bugs or misuse of bind variables"- I don't quite understand what you mean. Could you please post again and explain which bugs and which bind variables?

Thanks again. Received on Tue Jun 17 2008 - 04:16:22 CDT

Original text of this message